Um podcast sobre tudo que é interessante nesse mundo.
Beyond Beach and Cloudy Waves
A beach is a landform along the coast of an ocean or sea, or the edge of a lake or river. Beaches typically occur in areas along the coast where wave or current action deposits and reworks sediments.
The Beats of Composito
Composers and songwriters who present their own music are interpreting their songs, just as much as those who perform the music of others.
A work of music can have multiple composers, which often occurs in popular music when a band collaborates to write a song.
In some styles of music, such as the blues, a composer/songwriter may create, perform and record new songs or pieces without ever writing them down in music notation.
A more commonly known example of chance-based music is the sound of wind chimes jingling in a breeze.
The study of composition has traditionally been dominated by examination of methods and practice of Western classical music
Live Music. Your Living Room.
A piece of music can also be composed with words, images, or computer programs that explain or notate how the singer or musician should create musical sounds.
Music notation also often provides instructions on how to perform the music.
Adapt for Space
At the same time, some modern composers have increasingly included improvisation in their creative work.
In the Classical era, solo performers and singers improvised virtuoso cadenzas during concerts.
Music theory encompasses the nature and mechanics of music.
Copyright 2018 Composito Audio Limited. All rights reserved.
- Vencendo a Síndrome do Impostor (1.696)
- Ep. 40 – Eu não me candidatei pra isso (1.196)
- Ep. 39 – Teorias de Conspiração: seria o ET um jedi? (1.114)
- A vida e as estações (777)
- BC Drops – Game of Thrones – Review 2ª Temporada (710)
- BC Drops – Game of Thrones – Review 1ª Temporada (709)
- BC Drops – Superman – Entre a foice e o martelo (649)
- Ep. 41 – A nova ciência contra o envelhecimento (576)
- As guerras desenvolvem nossa tecnologia? (502)
- As mais belas galinhas da Terra (418)